Trade Winds Aviation is Currently Hiring for These Positions:
To apply: Send introductory message and resume to
Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
Immediate openings for enthusiastic and professional full and part-time flight instructors. Our training program is Part 61 and Part 141. We offer Private, Instrument, Commercial, CFI, CFII, and MEI instruction.
- College Degree
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor, Airplane Single Engine Land.
- Current FAA Medical
- CFII and MEI certification are a plus.
The A&P Mechanic provides aircraft maintenance in a variety of airframe and powerplant areas to deliver quality maintenance services to our customers. The mechanic will be working under an authorized Cessna Service Center reporting to the Director of Maintenance.
- Current FAA Airframe & Powerplant License (A&P)
- At least 1 year Aviation Maintenance Experience including airframe and powerplant work.
- Inspector Authorization (IA) a plus
- Jet and/or turboprop experience a plus
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
The Customer Service Representative or front desk person is responsible for providing customer service and resource scheduling. In addition, the front desk person acts as general support for the Flight School, Aircraft Rental, Maintenance, and Sales area of business.
- Friendly and helpful towards customers, when answering phones and assisting members.
- Willing to go the extra mile! Do something that customers would not necessarily expect.
- Eager to learn scheduling, FBO business, and accounting systems.
- A strong sense of safety
- Being a pilot is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of FAA regulations for pilots and aircraft maintenance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).